Kaycie Rosen Grigel, ND
PATIENT EMPOWERED MEDICINE
No matter what concerns you have when you enter the office, I will work with you to understand your body, your lab work, and your choices for treatment. Nobody knows your body and mind better than you, so I work as your partner to make sure your treatment plan meets your personal needs.
I offer outpatient care for both chronic and acute conditions. My areas of focus are endocrine imbalance, including disorders of the reproductive, adrenal and thyroid glands; digestive complaints; and immune dysregulation and chronic inflammation in any body system.
I spend ample time getting to know my patients to make sure that I can fully address their healthcare needs, and as much as possible utilize therapies that strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself. We will work together to help your body get stronger and more resilient!
- 2003 Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University
- 1999 Certified Clinical Herbalist, Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
- 1998 BA, University of Colorado
- 2006-Present Owner, Golden Naturopathic Clinic LLC
- 2005-2006 Doctor, Total Health, Anchorage Alaska
- 2003-2005 Resident, Avante Medical Center, Anchorage Alaska