Kaycie Rosen, ND
I offer outpatient care for both chronic and acute conditions. My areas of focus are endocrine imbalance, including disorders of the reproductive, adrenal and thyroid glands; autoimmune disease; head and neck pain, including vertigo; and blood sugar dysregulation. I spend ample time getting to know my patients to make sure that I can fully address their healthcare needs, and as much as possible utilize therapies that strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself.
- 2005-2006 Family Practice Doctor Total Health, Inc. Anchorage, AK
Worked in an interdisciplinary clinic that offered chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, craniosacral therapy, and rolfing services. Worked closely with other providers to ensure that all aspects of patients’ needs were addressed by our health care team.
- 2003-2005 Family Practice Doctor Avante Medical Center , Anchorage, AK
Worked with a team of Naturopathic Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, and massage therapists in a primary care clinic.
- 2004-2006 Whole Foods Cooking Instructor Natural Wonders Bed and Breakfast. Anchorage, AK
Designed and taught whole foods cooking classes on a monthly basis. Courses included topical lecture and preparation of 5-course meals.
- 2004-2006 Columnist Alaska Wellness Journal--Wrote a column entitled All Good Medicine for a local bimonthly journal. Topics included cardiovascular health, stress management, liver health, seasonal affective disorder, family nutrition, and others.
- 2006-Present Owner, Golden Naturopathic Clinic, LLC
- 2007-Present Founder, Vibrant Health Alliance, a local group of health and wellness professionals who work together to promote healthy community through service
- 2007-Present Editor, All Good Medicine, Newsletter for the Vibrant Health Alliance
- 1999-2003 Bastyr University, Kenmore, Washington Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- 1999 Southwest School of Botanical Medicine, Bisbee, Arizona Certified Clinical Herbalist
- 1994-1998 University of Colorado, Boulder Bachelor of Arts, American Studies, Magna cum laude
- 1997 University of East Anglia, Norwich, England Study Abroad
- Outdoor Enthusiast
- Obsessive cook
- Playing with dog, husband, friends and family
- 1999-2008 American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- 2006-2008 Colorado Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- 2006-2008 Golden Chamber of Commerce
- 2007-2008 BNI International
- 2003-2006 Alaska Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- 2006 Anchorage International Rotary Club