Please click on one of the Frequently Asked Questions below to see the answer. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
What Can I Expect From Naturopathic Medical Care?
Your first visit with Dr Rosen-Grigel lasts 90 minutes to insure that she will get to know you as an individual, and understand your health needs in a comprehensive way in order to craft a personalized treatment plan to meet your needs. This first visit may include:
- Comprehensive Interview—to understand all factors affecting health and wellbeing.
- Full Medical Evaluation, including physical and gynecological exams.
- Open communication about the reasons for all lab testing and treatments, as well as explanation of lab results.
- Prescription based on the least invasive, most nourishing and appropriate treatments.
- Treatment of you as a whole person.
What conditions do you treat?
What treatments do you use?
NDs are trained to use many types of treatment modalities. The ones I use most frequently include:
- Therapeutic Nutrition
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Botanical Medicine
- Vitamin and Mineral Therapy
- Other Natural Substances
Do you take insurance?
What is a Registered Naturopathic Doctor (ND)?
The truly distinguishing characteristic of Naturopathic education lies in the emphasis on the philosophy of how we approach patient care. Each person is viewed as an individual; I work with your specific needs regardless of the condition to bring your body into its highest state of balance. The focus is on strengthening each system so it can function optimally and help your body heal itself.
My highest priority is to help you live the life you choose with vitality!